Try this collection of outstanding heirloom apples you just cannot find in the stores. This box currently features:
- Cox's Orange Pippin: the finest English dessert apple
- Red Gravenstein: a red sport of the classic Sonoma apple
- Cinnamon Spice: yes! it tastes like cinnamon and spices
- Ashmead's Kernel: flavor is OMG amazing and unlike any other apple, with notes of hazelnuts, citrus, pear and caramel.
- Orlean's Reinette: a complex flavor similar to sweet oranges, tangerines, or other citrus, with a nutty finish.
- Kidd's Orange Red: one of the best all-around apples with a sweet, tart flavor, especially good for baking and cooking.
Please remember, all apples can be safely stored in your refrigerator for months.
Eight pounds for $30