Rose Concierge Job Description
Birdsong Orchards is a small regenerative fruit and flower farm in Watsonville. One of the focal points at our farm is the You Pick Roses field. We will be opening reservations to come pick roses in the field at the end of April, and are looking for a part time worker on the weekends to help our customers. To be clear, this is a customer service job, not a farm labor job. If you have worked in a coffee shop, retail store, etc. that is the experience we are looking for.
Rose Concierge Responsibilities:
* Help customers park if needed, greet them, give them a bucket and tools if needed, and lead them to the rose field
* Be present to answer any questions customers may ask
* Sell additional fruit and flower items to customers
* Set up in the morning and clean up at the end of the day, depending on shift times
Rose Concierge Qualifications / Skills:
* Listening & verbal communication
* Customer focus & service
* Able to do simple math
* Apple to lift and move 50 lbs
* Basic safety
* People skills
* Action oriented
* Attendance & punctuality
Work Hours, Pay Rate & Benefits
* We are open from 10-6 to the public, Saturday and Sunday
* There is flexibility in scheduling
* Looking for someone who can be here at least half a day
* Pay starts at $20/hour
* Free fruit and flowers for workers in season
Get in Touch!
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please send nadine at birdsongorchards.com an email with your resume to set up an interview.